Tuesday, May 13, 2008

peanut butter cookies and mAn BeaR





today was a productive day. We got back form L.A. yesterday. I was sunburned and tired. I definitely got sun poisoning and was relieved when I found out I didn't have to work.  I had already got 12 hours of sleep so I've been wanting to make these peanut butter cookies that we had at the coffee shop. than i worked on some stuff and made man beaar. I want to make a whole line of them. this one has a disgusting look on his face like..hey baby, I'll be your teddy bear. 
than we walked to the coffee shop and played rummy and than went to the grocery store, we bought stuff to make lemon butter chicken with pasta. It was good but to buttery and I have a stomach ache now. erg. Tomorrow work, erg. got to make some money.

1 comment:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Those cookies look delicious and I love that bear's belly. I hope you are feeling better from your sun poisoning, but now you have a stomach ache because of the cookies. Oh well, that's one of the best stomach aches there are.